Friday, May 19, 2017

1965 impala SS trunk lid console table

This is one of those pieces that speaks to you. That is, we picked up this trunk lid for a 1965 Impala a couple of years ago.  It had the look and we know that it would be a great piece, but as what? I had walked past this trunk in the barn so many times and then one day it spoke to me, "I'm a console table".


So, here is my interpretation of a 1965 Impala SS trunk lid console table. I cut the trunk and used the other part for a back and added shelves. The taillights are lite with LED's that are on a remote that lets you make them blink and brighten or dim. The base is all custom made hand bent flat bar. There is a surge protector mounted underneath, so you have a place to plug in your phone charger. This is the ultimate man cave statement piece for a car guy.

 




Let us know if you "love it" or not by clicking below.

No comments:

Post a Comment