Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trombone lamp

A customer asked if we could make a lamp from her brothers Trombone, so she could give it as a gift to her mother.


She wanted it smaller in size than what the Trombone was originally, so it will not take up too much space.

This is the reason that we do what we do? Today we got this email form our client.

"I have been going non-stop trying to get back in my house and dealing with my mom being in the hospital.  Got her home today and actually gave her the horn for her house so she could see it all the time.  She was very emotional (my brother died in a car accident at 16) and loved it.  She didn’t even realize I had it all these years"

The fact that we can take an item and create a light so people can interact with that piece from their past and enjoy it on a daily basis. What a blessing to be able to make this happen for our clients.



Click on the labels below to see our other creations.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment